How to make a face mask at home? If you wanna get rid of large pores, dark circles under your eyes or blackheads, you can make really effective and safe masks yourself.
Regular care and using natural skin care products will help you look healthier and avoid possible toxic elements such as sulfates and preserving agents that are used in many masks.
We all want to look as great as possible, but our busy schedules don’t always let us take care of ourselves. However, there are some easy-to-follow tips that will never let you down. We found the most effective DIY face treatments that will take you the minimum amount of time but will make your skin look and feel perfect.
Before using any masks, try it on a part of your body that people can’t see. This is a good way to check if you have an allergic reaction.
Reducing inflammation 0:54
Getting rid of large pores 1:30
For dry skin 2:04
For removing dark circles under the eyes and swelling 2:43
For lifting skin 3:20
For looking healthier 3:46
For increasing skin recovery 4:21
For moisturizing and peeling 4:49
For removing oily shine 5:26
For looking like you’ve had good rest 6:05
For removing blackheads 6:35
Music by Epidemic Sound https://www.epidemicsound.com/
– Grind the banana, then add soda and yogurt. Put it on the face for 10-15 minutes before washing it off.
– Mix cosmetic clay with yogurt and honey. Put the mask on the face and keep it there for 15-20 minutes.
– Mix a ground-up avocado with milk and honey. Apply it to the face for 10-15 minutes and wash it off with warm water.
– The mask with coffee grounds is great because caffeine narrows vessels and helps to reduce swelling and dark circles.
– Cut the tomato and put the pieces on the face. You can wash the mask off in 10 minutes. Splash the skin with warm water.
– Peel the cucumber and cut it into pieces. Remove the solid pieces. Leave it on your face for 15 minutes and wash it off with water afterward.
– Peel the carrots and grind them in a blender, adding a lot of water. Put the mask on the face for 15-20 minutes.
– Boil the oatmeal in water and let it cool down. Add vitamin E. After that, apply the mask to the face for 15-20 minutes and wash it off with water.
– Cut the potato, rub it on the face and leave it there for 10 minutes. Wash it off after that.
– Mix the clay with aloe. Put the mask on the face for 15-20 minutes but don’t let it dry.
– Mix lemon with honey. Wash your face with warm water. Apply the mixture to your face. Wash it off with warm water in 20 minutes.
Subscribe to Bright Side : https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
Our Social Media:
5-Minute Crafts Youtube: https://www.goo.gl/8JVmuC
For more videos and articles visit: